December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

(pictured above: 35 weeks pregnant, Bry and I in formal wear, Election 2012, a Breaking Bad Halloween, Heidelberg, work work work)

2012 was quite the year. It was busy with work per usual. We bought our first house and moved in in February. I got to travel to Germany, New Orleans and Chicago. Bryan found out he was chosen to be chief resident next year (so proud ;). And oh yeah, we found out in May that we were expecting our first baby.

Soon after that big news I set out to start a new blog in the hopes that I would begin to better document all the exciting things going out in our lives. So this year the only New Years Resolution I am making is to work on this space here. I resolve to take more pictures, better document all the big and small moments of 2013, and share all of this with our friends and family.

I'm also planning to participate in a 52 portrait a week project. Jodi over at Che & Fidel took a picture of each of her children each week, every week of last year. She ended the year with such a beautiful collection of photos and even more a stunning document of just how much her kids grew in the past year. I'm hoping I can challenge myself to complete a full year and really look forward to the end product. I'll be posting weekly photos each Sunday, starting this week.

So I'm pretty sure it's going to be a big year. Bring it on 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment